Thursday 23 July 2009

Lalala


today went to salooooon to cut my lovely hair T_T


It was so sad to cut my hair =_=

because my hair just became long after cutting botak ..shit!


When the scissors pointing at my hair ..

i was like "wtF No T_T"


But luckily i took my lovely hair's photo before my hair kena cut
i cant even find my side hair also =_=
and my tail lost adi!!!!!!!!!!!! awawawwa T_T
But! Although my hair is short la but still veri leng zai la XD
since the face leng zai hoho ( _ _) (- - )(_ _ )( - -)
(Forgive me if i made u vomit...i will feel better if i say like this lol)
And i cut my hair because to achieve Best Tidy class prize on sports day..
After cutting hair...i back to home...damn tired
BUt at houz also damn boring la T_T
Cant online ..niama
my keyboard kena rape by my mom
no more keyboard for my pC T_T!
luCky my father isn't at home..can use his PC wakakakak..
lalala
so damn boring


No comments:

Post a Comment