Tuesday 28 July 2009

Unlucky day..?

hmm....today i went to skul wit slippers
since my toenail is pecah
Thx To Mr. zhi young
his the one who use his house door to bang my toenail

When i reach to sports stadium ...my unluckiness
started..

When i reach my class...my book keep teacher
come and step my toe ...and gone after saying "sorry"
OMG!

And when i was going to buy water...
ONe of my fren stepped my leg when he is passing throw me
i was gonna whack him actually...but
i stopped..since i am good boy ^^
wakakaka..

When i was taking sweets from my fren
Pei yu come and kicked my toe
but not in purpose
but iT was FUCKING PAIN!
i cant even shout out because of the pain

AND NOW!
my toenail....
cannot be saved T_T
so ..i choose to pull it off...
When i pull it off..
it bleed like hell and it was freaking PAin
i was shouting alone in the bathroom for 10mins
In THE END
it ended succesfully ..
now i don have toenail....
T_T

I donno how to dance tomorrow ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although
Many thing happened while we're training cheerleading..
But..i wish it can end veri peacefully and smoothly without happening anything..
Because...We're S3C5 and ..We're One
AND ONE MORE THING!
WE"RE CHAMPION!

No comments:

Post a Comment