Friday 25 September 2009

failure

sometimes..
i really hate being my self..
hate myself for being Rude
hate myself for being Stupid
hate myself for being naughy
hate myself for being talkactive
hate myself for being Fierce
hate myself for being Careless

Argh...
HAte in every single thing about my self
..
Most of the time..
frens call me not to see the negative things but to see the positive things..
But
it's very hard to see positive things

Talkactive and Naughty
makes me look like a JOKER

Rude and Stupid
makes me look like a SOHAI
mayb?

Hmm..
Bad Student is ok to get Bad Marks..?
i don fucking agree with this..
Because...
Bad don't have any relation with Marks
FUCK TAT!
U're good student
and you should get a good result
But
i am Not Since i am not a Good Student
Wat Kind Of Saying Is this..

Sometimes..
u need to think about oppenents feeling
Not only yourself..
Stop Being Selfish
Don't Piss Me

2 comments:

  1. 不会用英文写
    可是我看得懂
    ...加油!
    不要去跳楼啊~~~~

    路过了

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo~
    不要想得那么偏激拉~
    没事的啦~
    你有优点丫~
    要不听一听我讲的?
    你是一个很好的兄弟~
    也是一个很好的听众
    你是个很好的朋友
    真得真的
    我有事找你时,你都会帮我
    我想你诉苦时
    你总会听~
    你这个朋友棒棒哦~^^
    真的真的~^^
    加油丫~
    我的“兄弟”~^^

    白字

    ReplyDelete