Thursday 3 September 2009

Sick Sick

Sick !!!!
Shit..
i hate being sick..
is so fucking disgusting -_-
and SUCKs
i cant even eat wat i wanna eat-_-

Food Poisoning..
Make me so beh song..
Fucking 友名堂
i eat 三杯wat cha cha then macam this adi-_-
i am pretty sure is bcause of that..
bcause i din eat anything on that day-_-
because i went to Driving Test XD

AIya..
Paiseh la..
wan fail also cant..
the god don let me fail-_-

My number was 61 -_-
and i keep saw ppl fail when i was waiting..
make me so GAN JIONG-_-

But then ...i drive till so SMooth
Boleh Drift JOr XD...

When i was testing
ON The Road Test..
the teacher keep say to me
"Banyak Orang tunggu..boleh cepat sikit sikit??"
-_-
i straight away put 4th Gear and Jalan 80 -_-
then he say...
"Potong Kereta Tu"
=_=
He call me potong INfront geh Testing Car -_-
Then i followed his instruction haha...
He memang Bukima Sial -_-
haha......
NExt week i can get my P lisence jor haha
^_^
yum cha ..haha
and Good luck in Exam Everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment