Saturday 29 August 2009

-MOodY - =(

Feel moody today...
Actually i donno what's the main reason..
but i know i am moody ...

Feel like no Good fren around...
But only normal fren's

When i feel moody..
i wish someone can accompany me chat..
accompany me cry..
Listen to my problems..

Feel like Drinking tonight T_T
but No CAsh =_=
Fuk tat..

ALex gonna buy me drink this sunday ...^^
I can't wait for tat...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today..
alex come to my house to do some Computer thingy...
We chat quite alot of things at my house..

Suddenly..He asked me ...
When am i going back to korea....
I say mayb next year
hmm...
Next year.......
Next year.........
I may won't able to meet my frens anymore...

But... feel like no one Cares about it =)...
Mayb is a good thing...
But feel sad too...

1 comment: