Saturday 8 August 2009

hehe







finally..i get back my keyboard XD

but for one day =_=
But is good la...



force my self to study..
no more computer life for me
hmmphhhhhhh

-----------------------------------------------------
just back from 运动会庆功
haha..it was super super Nice..
Many teacher came
Ah kit ( yuan jie ) a.k.a My cousin brother haha
Ah jiang ( Xie zhi jiang) a.k.a my lovely chinese teacher
Yu jie qi~ ( MY lovely Form teacher..) love her so much haha...
Malay ( sport teacher~ cui ting ..) haha....
although not all classmate came ..
But it was very nice..
and veri memoriable day for me and s3c5..
i will miss them although i back to korea...
Took many picture but =_=
not in my phone ahaha..
all at Xleong's Camera
but then he's not onlining =_=
I will upload it as soon as i get those picture hehe ..
=)
Smiling Today...Because..
S3C5

1 comment:

  1. u r going back to korea?
    miz u guy ^^
    i wish i could go n find u yam cha before i go to nilai for my studies..

    ReplyDelete